Stuffed peppers with low fat beef mince meat For Jamo – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooking Stuffed peppers with low fat beef mince meat For Jamo using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. after that how you to make ready this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Stuffed peppers with low fat beef mince meat For Jamo :
- Prepare 3 of large peppers cut in half.
- Set 300 g of low fat beef mince (<5%) or turkey mince.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Set 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed chillis.
- Set 1 tsp of each: rosemary/parsley/oregano & cinammon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sun dried tomatoes.
Stuffed peppers with low fat beef mince meat For Jamo preparation of
- The peppers: Pre heat oven to 200, fan assisted. Oil and season the peppers with salt/pepper and dash or oregano. Roast in oven on a baking tray (middle shelf) 20-30min)..
- The mince: In a shallow casserole (I use the Le Creuset 26cm diameter on a low heat). Sautee the finely chopped shallot and garlic. Add the mince. Stir well and replace the lid. Once it's half cooked add the rest of the herbs. Add the sun dried tomatoes and cook for a further 3-5min..
- Remove peppers from oven and spoon the mince mixture into them filling them fully. Garnish with fresh parsley or and some grated parmesan..