Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Ingredients to make Keto Chicken Parmesan. This is just an overview of the ingredients needed. Skip to the recipe for quantities!.
Heat both oils in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) This post contains affiliate links. You can have Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Prepare 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
I promise you won't miss the carbs at all, the zucchini noddles do a fabulous job of replacing regular spaghetti noodles and they cook quicker too!. Even my kids love this simple, healthy and low carb recipe. The zucchini provides the perfect crunch, and the chicken stuffing is super cheesy and flavorful. The parmesan gets that irresistible toasty goodness that makes all the difference.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) step by step
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
This recipe ditches traditional breading for crushed pork rinds and spaghetti squash for the noodles. Easy, quick, and low carb all the way! Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.; In a bowl big enough to dip the chicken in, combine the coconut flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian Seasoning, and salt. Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta. A perfect weekday meal, well suited for a low-carb diet.