Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). This Zucchini Chicken Alfredo is a delicious low-carb option to traditional pasta. Keto Friendly with the use of heavy cream or use my quinoa cream recipe for a lower fat alternative. Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into thin noodles.
Alfredo sauce and cream sauces in general are a fantastic low carb, high fat taste treat! Is there a low carb alfredo recipe? Chicken spaghetti with Ro*Tel is the ultimate, cheesy, gooey comfort food and with this low carb recipe you can enjoy it as often as you want! You can cook Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of large zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
It's a mouthwatering southern casserole that the entire family will love and so easy to make that it's doable for buys weeknights, too. Keto Low-Carb Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo with Shirataki Miracle Noodles is the best, quick, and easy keto-friendly recipe that includes fresh broccoli and spinach. You can also use frozen or even asparagus. This post outlines shirataki noodles ingredients, nutrition facts, and where to buy.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) step by step
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
I've also made variations of this recipe with zucchini noodle (zoodles) and spaghetti squash. Scrape the strands of squash out and get that Alfredo sauce ready! Low carb alfredo sauce: To make the Alfredo sauce, melt a stick of butter in a small sauce pan with some heavy cream. Once the butter and cream are hot, stir in some garlic and shredded Parmesan cheese. Keep whisking until the cheese has fully melted.