Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with the flour mixture, then dip both sides into the egg mixture and dredge both.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the perfect recipe for you. You can cook Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- It’s 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
This parmesan crusted chicken is great on its own served with an easy side like Instant Pot Mac and Cheese or Parmesan Roasted Broccoli. We often add in a side salad and some crusty bread. This chicken recipe can also be modified to make many different meals: In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Italian seasoning. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat.
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) step by step
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
Place coated chicken on a baking tray or dish. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. The Panko crumbs get super crispy and mixing them with Parmesan adds plenty of flavor. You could also use store bought or homemade bread crumbs, but I especially like the Panko crumbs. I love to serve Baked Parmesan Chicken with Parmesan Rice or garlic shells and steamed broccoli.