Taco macaroni salad. Taco Macaroni salad is filled with taco-y goodness! This pasta salad comes together quickly with a simple creamy dressing. Topped with all of your favorite taco toppings plus Fritos for a little crunch, you'll be asked over and over again to make this easy recipe.
Add in the taco seasoning and French salad dressing; stir to combine; let cool. In a large bowl, add the macaroni, ground beef mixture, and remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Place the macaroni, corn, beans, olives, tomatoes, green onions, red onion, and cilantro (if using) in a large bowl. You can cook Taco macaroni salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco macaroni salad
- It’s 1 can of 15 oz black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of drained sweet corn.
- Prepare 4 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 3 of roma tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of juice from 1 lime.
- It’s 1 box of 16 oz elbow macaroni cooked and rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of jar salsa of your choice.
- You need 1 of cilantro to taste.
Add a little twist to your old fashioned macaroni salad recipes and give this robust recipe a try. Made with ground beef, cheddar cheese, olives, green onions, and Ortega Taco Seasoning, "Taco Night" Macaroni Salad has a bit of a kick unlike your usual macaroni salads. You'll be coming back for seconds with this one-of-a-kind recipe that will become a household favorite. Mix all ingredients together and store in air tight container in the refrigerator.
Taco macaroni salad step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and store in air tight container in the refrigerator.
Add a little twist to your old fashioned macaroni salad recipes and give this robust recipe a try. Made with ground beef, cheddar cheese, olives, green onions, and Ortega Taco Seasoning, "Taco Night" Macaroni Salad has a bit of a. This added just the right amount of kick to the salad. Finally, I topped it off with crunchy tortilla strips salad toppers, typically found in the produce section. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.