Sweet macaroni salad. A sweet out-of-the-ordinary dressing makes this macaroni salad special. My aunt gave me the recipe and it has become one of my favorites. I occasionally leave out the green pepper if I know that people don't like it, and it still tastes great. —Idalee Scholz, Cocoa Beach, Florida This simple macaroni salad recipe is truly magical.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Rinse under cold water, and drain. Nice change to traditional macaroni salad. You can have Sweet macaroni salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- It’s 1 kg of Elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 can of Condense milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Large Mixed fruits.
- It’s 355 ml of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 can of all purpose cream.
- It’s 50 grams of dried raisin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil( used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 2 of Eden Cheese ( or any type of cheese).
Always have to double the recipe and never have leftovers. This sweet and creamy salad is ideal for a casual game night or potluck. It's got a surprising flavor that's sure to be. This macaroni salad is sweet, tangy, and creamy with just the perfect amount of crunch thanks to the celery and bell peppers.
Sweet macaroni salad step by step
- Cook Elbow macaroni as direction on the package..
- Prepare all ingredients. Slice cheese into small pieces..
- Drain fruit mixed in a strainer. And ready all packaged to open..
- When macaroni done cooking drain and wash some cold water. Let it cool..
- Put macaroni in a large bowl enough space for other ingredients..
- You can mixed it all ingtedients togeher randomly. You can taste it while putting some condense so could be enough taste for you, i like it when it taste like a cheesy melt on it and creamy..
- Now its all done. You can eat cool or you can put it in a fridge to eat it cold. Enjoy!.
I was lucky enough to travel through Amish country a few years back. We stopped for lunch at a 'restaurant' that was actually a very nice barn in someone's backyard. Sweet Macaroni Salad – seriously THE BEST macaroni salad EVER!! I took this to a potluck and it was the first thing gone. Can make this ahead of time and refrigerate overnight.