Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad. This hearty macaroni salad is full of tuna, eggs, carrots, celery, and onions. This salad can be eaten as a tasty side or as a mid-day snack. Recently, I made my own Kalua pig plate lunch for my family and had the opportunity to get feedback on my Hawaiian Style Loaded Tuna Salad Recipe.
Take a peek at the secret ingredient that we add to make it over the top delicious! Ok, hope you love tuna pasta salad as much as we do! This huge bowl was devoured quick for lunch in the text kitchen. You can have Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 of -16 oz. box of pasta, spiral or bowtie.
- You need 1 medium of purple onion.
- You need 1/2 each of of red, yellow, & orange bell peppers.
- You need 2 can of of solid white tuna drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hellmans mayo (or more or less to your liking).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 small of splash of vinegar.
- It’s 1 of tiny squirt of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 of original Mrs. Dash.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of parsley flakes.
It was the perfect pasta lunch that's loaded with flavor and texture. The secret to why our recipe is so delicious is because we use lots of tuna. Boil the pasta, drain water and shock pasta with cold water to stop cooking. Place cooked pasta in a separate mixing bowl.
Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil the pasta, drain water and shock pasta with cold water to stop cooking. Place cooked pasta in a separate mixing bowl..
- Chop the bell peppers and onion, add to the pasta. Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, Mrs Dash, garlic salt and pepper and parsley flakes to the pasta as well..
- Open and drain the 2 cans of tuna. Flake the tuna with a fork, then add to pasta. Peel and slice the boiled eggs, add to pasta..
- Now that everything is put together in the mixing bowl, toss well until everything is coated nicely and salad looks creamy..
- Serve and eat right away, or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat..
Chop the bell peppers and onion, add to the pasta. Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, Mrs Dash, garlic salt and pepper and parsley flakes to the pasta as well. A hearty macaroni pasta salad that can be eaten as a snack or side dish. This Loaded Macaroni Salad, takes the original mac salad to a whole new level. It's full of flavor, texture, and healthy ingredients the whole family will love.