Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad. See great recipes for Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad too! In a bowl, gently combine the crab, scallion, serrano pepper, mayonnaise, hot sauce, lime juice and Old Bay seasoning. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper.
Corn and Avocado Bean Salad, Shrimp Avocado Salad, and classic Guacamole are a few of my other favorite avocado recipes on the blog. More Light Seafood Recipes: A spicy dressing mixes perfectly with cool crab meat, tomatoes, and peppers. A cold shrimp and crab salad with pasta, celery, onion, and green pepper. You can cook Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad
- It’s 16 oz of noodles (your choice).
- Prepare 1 lb of crab (imitation is fine).
- You need 3 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno (with seeds).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Green bell pepper.
- You need 3/4 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper (3 for extra spicy).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste (johnnys and black pepper is very tasty).
Imitation crabmeat also works well in place of real crab.. This recipe makes quick concoction of crab, egg, and avocado in a mayonnaise and seasoning. Season lightly with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, vigorously whisk ½ cup Spicy Vinaigrette to blend all ingredients.
Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad step by step
- in a large pot bring 6 cups of water to a boil add noodles and follow cooking directions on box..
- when noodles are done, drain and rinse with cold water, set aside to cool.
- while waiting on noodles to cool chop all peppers and set aside.
- cut avacado into small cubes and put with peppers.
- put noodles in a large bowl add both mayonnaise and miracle whip mix well.
- add crab (flaked) avacado, peppers and seasonings (fold in).
- cover and refrigerate for at least 1hour before serving. (even better the next day).
Thai Pomelo Crab Salad Avocados are filled with delicate pink juicy pomelo fruits, crab meat and tossed with a simple spicy Thai salad dressing and served in portable avocado boats. Healthy eating has never been so simple Crab & Avocado Salad with Fruit Salsa. Flaked, canned crab meat stars in this macaroni salad for a refreshing summertime side dish. A delicious, light, spicy salad, excellent for summer cooking! A perfect side to any grilled Asian-style dishes.