Zucchini Tomato Cake. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomatoes, garlic and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. How to make Healthy Zucchini Tomato Bake: This vegetable bake is SO easy to make.
Mix together your parmesan cheese, olive oil and herbs. Plus, zucchini makes all kinds of recipes deliciously moist. Mom's original chocolate zucchini cake recipe called for a light orange glaze to go on top. You can have Zucchini Tomato Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Tomato Cake
- It’s of batter mix:.
- It’s 3 of large shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 50/50 of mix sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Prepare of chopped dill.
- You need 1 of chopped garlic clove.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
But we wanted to "chocolate it up," so to speak. So instead we turned it into a variation on a "poke cake." A simple vegetable dish that highlights the summer flavors of fresh tomatoes and zucchini. It goes great with grilled meats or poultry. This Savory Zucchini Bread recipe combines zucchinis, tomatoes, and lots of delicious flavors in tasty savory bread.
Zucchini Tomato Cake step by step
- Before mixing all the ingredients for the batter squeeze out the zucchini juice..
- Add more flour if necessary.
- Fry on both sides.
- Layer out all the prepared ingredients. First layer the zucchini pancake then spread the sour cream mix and cut tomatoes on top. Repeat!.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Bon appetit!.
Savory Quick Bread recipes are easy to make and a perfect summer bread for your favorite vegan dishes. See tips for making this into a savory cheesy zucchini bread. Bake zucchini cake with these recipes for zucchini cupcakes, sheet cake, wedges and bundt cakes that are guaranteed to be a family favorite. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake Years ago, I added some zucchini to a peanut butter bar I had created, and this time I wanted to try it with a cake. Baked zucchini tomato and mozzarella casserole is a simple, delicious dish that can be made all year around.