Pizza Mac Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; shake well. A nice cold pasta salad makes a perfect meal on a hot summer day!
Variations to Supreme Pizza Cold Pasta Salad. If you want to change up this Pasta Salad you can: Oil and Vinegar: I have heard that some people prefer to make an oil and vinegar dressing rather than use the premade Italian dressing. Onion: Some people like to add onion to this cold pasta salad. You can have Pizza Mac Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Mac Salad
- You need 1 box of large elbow macaroni; blanch and shock.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of pizza sauce/marinara/pasta sauce.
- You need 1 cup of pepperoni; chiffonade.
- You need 1 cup of cooked pizza sausage; sliced in half.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese blend.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls baby spinach; chiffonade.
- It’s 1 of large pinch Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Tri-colored pasta: Adding tricolored pasta instead of regular noodles create a pretty salad Oh my goodness, this is like PIZZA a whole new way! Don't miss one delicious recipe and get my FREE e-cookbook click here! There are so many reasons why you will love this. First I just love the sauce, I made a tomato basil aioli.
Pizza Mac Salad step by step
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Serve with garlic bread if desired..
- Variations; Onions, shallots, roasted or raw bell peppers, jalapeños, pancetta, bacon, ground beef, basil, arugula, basil, oregano, mozzarella pearls, giardenera, pepperoncini.
It's so fresh tasting, the flavor tastes right out of the garden. In a large bowl, combine macaroni, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, green onions and pepperoni. In a small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.