Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is creamy and loaded with hard boiled eggs. Quick and delicious and the perfect addition to any meal. Everyone seems to love this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad, I always get tons of compliments on it when I make it.
This pasta salad is a match made in heaven! The delicious creamy flavor of deviled eggs paired with a macaroni salad loaded with goodies? Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. You can cook Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of small shell or elbow macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled.
- You need 6 of hardboiled eggs,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small sweet onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper or smoked paprika for garnish.
All the deliciousness of deviled eggs and pasta salad in one colorful side dish! This macaroni pasta salad is perfect for family gatherings and is kid friendly. Source: Better Homes and Gardens Save Pin Print. Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is a cold macaroni salad using deviled egg filling, pasta and finely minced vegetables.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad step by step
- Place macaroni, eggs and onion in a large serving bowl. Combine remaining ingredients except cayenne or paprika. Mix well and add to pasta mixture..
- Mix gently but well and allow at least 2 hrs to chill before serving..
- Garnish with a few dashes of cayenne or paprika..
The perfect make ahead side dish for parties and potlucks! Enjoy and remember to come back and let us know how it was in the comments! The warm weather always has me thinking about easy and refreshing dishes to serve up and this deviled egg pasta salad was a huge hit in my house. Simple to make and so tasty! In a large bowl, combine macaroni with remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well.