Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Learn how to make Teriyaki-Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup. By Mary Corpening Barber and Sara Corpening Whiteford. Chicken thighs are baked under a sweet and tangy apricot glaze in this umami-packed, kid-pleasing main dish. Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and pepper; transfer to a baking dish.
Chicken with apricot jam and cornflake crumbs is one of those recipes I made way back when I first got married. It's always been an easy weeknight dinner recipe. This recipe is a step up from that family favorite, and I have a feeling it's going to replace it. You can easy and quick cooking Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Next how you to make ready that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 :
- Set of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- make ready of black pepper.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of teriyaki sauce.
- make ready of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- make ready of Apricot preserves.
- You need of French dressing.
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- make ready of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
Here you have a recipe that is great as an Appetizer or as a Main Dish, Tangy Apricot Chicken! Enjoy You can buy my knives here: https. Here, chicken is stewed until tender with onions, saffron, ginger, and pepper. The dish is then topped with apricots and a honey-cinnamon syrup.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!.
If desired, remove the skin from the chicken. Sweet and Tangy Russian ChickenDeep South Dish. Apricot Peach Chicken Stir FrySmucker's. teriyaki sauce, Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil, Smucker's Orchard's Finest. Make this easy Apricot Chicken skillet dinner! Make this easy Apricot Chicken skillet dinner!