Easy macaroni salad for kids. Come on in and I'll share an Easy and Delicious Macaroni Salad Recipe… Macaroni salad is easy enough to find at your local deli, but the homemade version is so easy and so much better. This easy homemade Macaroni Salad will be the hit of your celebration. How long will Macaroni Salad last in the refrigerator?
Feeding the kids during the summer can sometimes feel like even more of a mammoth task than the rest of the year. Easy Macaroni Salad may seem like a silly recipe since most people tend to go to the grocery store deli and load up on sides (like Pea Salad and Crab Salad too!) in preparation for big parties. But pasta salad can be so easy it won't even be worth the grocery store trip. You can have Easy macaroni salad for kids using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy macaroni salad for kids
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of green bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp or to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of packed elbow macaroni.
The best + easiest old-fashioned macaroni salad to bring to all the BBQs/potlucks! Everyone will be dying for the recipe! We all need a good classic macaroni salad in our back pocket. One that we can always bring to backyard BBQs and potlucks.
Easy macaroni salad for kids step by step
- Cook and drain macaroni according to package directions; rinse with cold water to cool..
- In large bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper..
- Add macaroni, parsley, green pepper tomato,sweet corn and onion; toss to coat..
- Cover chill to blend flavors..
- Serve store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days..
But most importantly, we need it to be creamy. This kid-friendly pasta salad is packed with lots of fresh veggies, which makes it a healthy, filling, colourful, and delicious meal that your child will love! Perfect to be served for lunch, dinner, picnics, and for lunchboxes. Is your child a picky eater? My niece is one of the pickiest kids ever when it comes to food.