Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version). Wonton noodles (pinyin: Yúntūn miàn; Cantonese Yale: wàhn tān mihn, also called wanton mee or wanton mein [where "wanton" comes from Cantonese for dumpling while "mee" and "mein" come from Hokkien and Cantonese for noodles, respectively]) is a Cantonese noodle dish. This Pork Wonton Soup is comforting, DELICIOUS, and just as good as any restaurant. We make homemade pork, scallion, and mushroom dumplings and then poach them in a simple soy sauce and sesame broth.
Wonton noodles are made of egg noodles. This dish is a popular noodle dish in Asia and many Chinese Hong Kong-style restaurants in the United States. The noodles can be served dry or with soup. You can cook Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version)
- You need of Seasoning for the Noodle.
- Prepare 1 of tspn light soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 of tspn dark soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 of tspn sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 of tspn garlic oil (see below).
- You need 1/2 of tspn sesame oil.
- You need of Noodles Dip Ingriedients.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of tspn chicken stock (THICK).
- It’s 2 of tspn soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of corn starch to make it thick.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Other ingriedients.
- You need of Wonton Noodle 1 roll from the pack for one serving. Or as needed.
- You need 1 of Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon fillet.
The best wonton noodles are from Malaysia. There are two types of this popular dish: dry or with soup. Noodle, Rice Noodle & Udon Vegetarian version available. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order.
Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) instructions
- To make garlic oil just fry 4 clove of garlic until crispy on 2 tbsp oil. Set aside.
- Steam the Salmon with the bok choy. Feel free to add seasoning on salmon. I only added pepper. As most of the flavours comes from the noodles mix..
- Heat up 1 cup water, add all the noodle dip ingriedients and dilute well..
- In another bowl add in all the noodle seasoning..
- Now in hot water dip the wonton noodle then alternatively dip it into the noodle dip. Once you find the noodle is cooked well. Stir it together with the noodle seasoning. Plate it and ready to eat..
When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Cantonese wonton noodle soup, the easy way. Here, we used store-bought Hong Kong style wonton wrappers and wonton noodles. You can see the types used in the image below.