Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. MARINATE SALMON: Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In a medium measuring cup or small bowl, mix together maple syrup, lime juice and zest, garlic, soy and red pepper flakes if using.
See great recipes for Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup too! Place salmon skin side-down on foil-lined sheet pan. Season flesh side evenly with chili lime rub and cover with plastic wrap. You can cook Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (3-4 oz.), with skin.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of freshly squeezed lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of whole cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
Salmon With Capers And Olives Recipes. In a small bowl mix mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Brush the mustard maple mixture on salmon, reserved a small amount for glazing later. Remove from oven, brush remaining mixture on salmon.
Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together: chopped capers, lime juice, oil, pepper, cloves, rice vinegar (if using), and maple syrup. Place the salmon, pink side down, in the marinade and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Put a skillet on low heat. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center and pour the marinade around it. Cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your choice of side. Here, we used a simple steamed rice. If desired, you can add more lime juice to taste. Enjoy!.
Pour maple syrup into a small bowl. Place salmon in a shallow baking dish and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cedar Planked Salmon With Brown Sugar Recipes. See great recipes for Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup too! Combine maple syrup, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl.