Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Longing to make this Ayam Garo Rica for so long! Learn how to make tasty ayam rica rica with a pressure cooker or on the stove. I really don't know how it was started but if you take away chili peppers from my life… It should be aromatic. ADD CHICKEN AND SEASONINGS: Add chicken and seasonings stir to mix.
Hearty satisfying meal for those who love Ayam rica-rica is one of Indonesian culinary, precisely from Manado, North Sulawesi. The word Rica is derived from the language of Manado which means. Jangan lupa subscribe Selamat Mencoba. #sambalayam #ayamsambalkemangi #chikensauce #hotchiken #chikenbasilleaves #indonesianfood #masakanindonesia. You can easy and quick brew Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. then how you to prepare it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) :
- Set of chicken. I use buffalo wings and drumstick.
- make ready of ginger.
- make ready of gallangal.
- Prepare of Kaffir lime.
- Set of Lemongrass.
- You need of Lime juice.
- Set of lemon basil.
- Set of Blended Spices.
- You need of shallots.
- make ready of garlics.
- You need of Turmeric.
Resep ayam rica rica merupakan masakan selera pedas dari daerah manado. Bahan bumbu ayam rica rica yang digunakan sebenarnya cukup simple dan sederhana, seperti : kunyit, jahe, serai, cabai merah, bawang putih, dan beberapa bumbu lainnya. This Ayam (chicken) can be pre-cooked and placed on the grill and served with the rica rica (the spicy sauce). Ayam rica-rica is specialty chicken dish from the city of Manado in Indonesia North Sulawesi.
Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) preparation
- Wash the chicken, and add lime juice to remove the smell..
- Half fry the chicken and take it out from the pan..
- Blend the spices together until it smooth..
- Put a bit of oil in a hot pan, add the blended spices. Stir until the aroma is out. Add water and the rest of the spices and stir it. Put salt and sugar and check the taste..
- Once you're happy with the seasoning, add chicken and stir it. Let the water absorb and wait until the water becomes pasty..
- Add the basil leaves, stir a bit, and turn off the stove..
Rica means chili in North Sulawesi language, so ayam rica-rica translates to chicken with chili sauce. If you love bold, spicy, fresh, and citrusy dishes, you will definitely love ayam rica-rica. This lemon basil chicken is made with chicken breasts marinaded in lemon juice, fresh basil, honey and garlic for a juicy and flavourful meat. I'm not fortune teller, but I'm pretty sure your whole family will love it! This lemon basil chicken is: easy. lemony but not too much.