Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon. Slather top with olive oil and sprinkle Slap Ya Mama seasoning. A little goes a long way! Slather top with olive oil and sprinkle Slap Ya Mama seasoning.
Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning; DIRECTIONS. As far as Cajun seasoning, I typically use either Tony Chachere (comes in a green canister) or Slap Ya Mama (yellow canister) just like with our Cajun Baked Salmon. You can't go wrong with either! You can cook Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon
- You need 1 of Treasures from the Sea Boneless Fillets Salmon.
- It’s 1 of McCormick Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Walker & Sons "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cajun recipes. Slap Ya Mama Pulled Pork Sandwich. This is a delicious and easy slow cooker recipe that everyone will enjoy! Honey Glazed Salmon w/ Citrus Avocado Salsa.
Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon straight from the freezer into a foil lined 1 inch deep pan (foil helps for quick and easy clean up).
- Now drizzle your olive oil onto each piece of salmon until lightly covered..
- Lightly cover salmon with smoked paprika..
- Now lightly cover salmon with the "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun Seasoning. (this seasoning is particularly spicy. If you can't handle spicy food I wouldn't put much at all).
- You can now place your salmon into your preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- If you see white globs on top of the fish it's ready to take out. Otherwise leave it in for 5 more minutes..
Fresh, light and delicious, this dish is perfect for the spring time! Slap Ya Mama's Seafood Lasagna Slap Ya Mama. Mix together the brown sugar, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning. For easier clean up, line a baking sheet with foil and lay the salmon on top, skin side down. Slap Ya Mama is back with a new light Spring dish.