Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce. An easy salmon dish with homemade teriyaki sauce and a Sriracha cream sauce that will knock your socks off! I definitely have some favorites that I'd like to try again here and there but I love trying new things, and I like to use the opportunity to post. Great recipe for Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce.
This is an easier way to get get your sushi fix at home, without having to make sushi rice and roll everything in. Transfer the salmon from the sauce to the dish. Pour any remaining sauce over the fillets. You can have Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 12 oz of salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sriracha or tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetened condensed milk or almond milk.
- You need 1 of steamed white rice.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado.
Baked Teriyaki Salmon is a quick, easy, tasty, and healthy dinner full of Asian flavor. No marinating needed and the flavorful sauce is made with ingredients most people have in their kitchens. Serve hot for dinner or take the cold leftover salmon and use as your protein on a salad the next day! Sweet, sticky, salty, and savory, teriyaki sauce might just be the ultimate dinner keeper of the peace.
Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce step by step
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor..
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top..
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk..
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce..
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados..
Kids, adults, teens—try to find one person who can convincingly dispute that teriyaki is anything other than delightful. Today, a recipe that makes the most of it: easy baked Teriyaki Salmon. Salmon that's brushed liberally with a lightening fast, five-ingredient homemade teriyaki sauce. Make an easy teriyaki salmon dish for a speedy supper with plenty of flavour. Serve your dish with rice and greens, noodles or a zingy salad..