Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon. How To Bake Salmon in the Oven. Baking salmon in the oven is super simple and easy – I like to use aluminum foil pouch, sprinkle generously with seasonings, salt, and pepper – lay lemon slices (or lemon zest + lemon juice) in the pouch with the salmon, bake, and it always turns out great! Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon I love how quick & easy this is to make, good for quick, healthy weeknight dinners!
How to make Sweet and Sour Baked Salmon. Preheat oven to broil and place the oven rack on the middle rack. Line a baking sheet with foil; In a small bowl, whisk together, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, onion powder, and garlic powder. You can cook Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of Sweet Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of olive oil spray.
- Prepare 2 of sheets aluminum foil.
Season salmon with salt and pepper and brush a little bit of glaze on the salmon. The salmon will continue cooking through on the pan as it rests. Check the dates on your salmon and make sure it does not expire before you are ready to. Serve salmon with pepper mixture and cooked brown rice.
Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- pull out 2 sheets of foil, enough to hold each filet and wrap closed at top.
- make each piece of foil into bowl shape to hold salmon filet.
- lightly spray the inside bottom of each with olive oil cooking spray.
- place in baking pan & lay filets inside each foil bowl.
- mold the bowls to form around filet, but leave open at the top.
- wash & dice peppers & tomato.
- add peppers, tomato, & remaining sauce ingredients into food processor or blender.
- puree or blend to texture of your liking, I prefer slightly chunky.
- pour half of mixture into foil bowls on top of salmon.
- wrap each foil bowl closed to seal.
- place in oven, middle rack.
- bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes, depending on the size of your filets (you can unwrap the foil to check if it's done, just wrap back closed and place back in the oven if not).
- when done, you can scoop the salmon onto a plate or eat it right out of the bowl.
- serve with steamed broccoli & quinoa/brown rice or sides of your choice!.
A sweet-savory soy sauce marinade sets the stage for these cream cheese and green onion-stuffed salmon fillets or steaks. Oven-baked, and finished with a splash of teriyaki sauce and a sprinkling of sesame seeds, they guarantee applause for the cook. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer. Heat the butter in a nonstick skillet large enough to hold the salmon steaks in one layer.