Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon. Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon hillarykt. Slice avocado in half and take out the pit.. Lay on the smoked salmon and avocado, then squeeze with lemon.
This recipe is very rich, creamy, and flavorful. It's hardly a recipe at all, because the steps are simply to halve the avocados, carve them out (not too much), line them with smoked salmon, dollop in the egg and bake. Eggs, avocado and smoked salmon are a match made in brunch heaven, but we've mixed things up a bit with this brinner (brunch for dinner) idea. You can cook Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!).
- Prepare 2 slices of Brie or a similar cheese.
- You need of Chopped chives.
Baking the eggs until just set, in avocado bowls, means you're guaranteed molten yolks and a side salad of dill and cucumber is deliciously refreshing. Because our subsequent meals of baked avocado w/egg & an addition -if any- of choice have been well worth it! To everyone talking about this being bland and that this needs sour cream and melted cheese – this is actually a paleo diet staple and that's where this recipe originally started to. Moist, flaky salmon fillets flavored with cilantro and lime, this fresh, healthy meal is now one of his most-requested dinners.
Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit..
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much..
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado)..
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready..
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!.
Take it out of the water using the slotted spoon and let it drain on a piece of kitchen towel; Toast a piece of your finest sourdough bread. Smear a generous layer of smashed avocado on your to the bread. Finely dice the Brie ILE DE FRANCE®, the two types of salmon and the avocado. Mix the Brie ILE DE FRANCE® with the avocado and salmon. Season the mixture with the finely-chopped onion, the dill, the lemon juice, the cream and the mayonnaise.