Salmon with Orange juice. Clean and pat dry the Salmon Steaks or Fillets. Rub salt on both sides (not necessary on the skin-side). Place salmon pieces in the baking dish in a single layer.
Place salmon in large zip top bag and pour marinade in with salmon. This is an excelent way to prepare salmon. I also use a lemon and herb seasoning instead of lemon pepper. You can cook Salmon with Orange juice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- It’s of whole Salmon or chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of whole orange.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Soy Sauce Orange Juice Marinade For Salmon Recipes. HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY BAKED SALMON. So for this reason, the seasoning is kept simple. Salmon already has lots of rich flavor, and pan-searing highlights that.
Salmon with Orange juice step by step
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
So, pairing it with some simple Mediterranean spices like dry oregano and paprika, then finishing with a splash of fresh lemon juice is all you need. Move salmon to the side of the skillet and add fresh squeezed orange juice into the pan. Then, take half the orange and squeeze over the salmon to cover with juice. Coat generously with brown sugar and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Honey Glazed Salmon with Orange and Ginger – mix the easy marinade ingredients in a jar and pour right over the salmon for this easy and delicious dinner!. grated garlic, orange zest and orange juice in a small bowl.