The “I love salmon” meal. The advent of these individually packaged fillets of salmon, cod, Mahi-Mahi, tilapia, or any other fish really makes is so easy to have a pantry with a healthy meal ready to go. I love salmon's flavor and it is so good on its own that you don't need to dress it up unlike other bland fish (I am looking at you, Cod). Great recipe for The "I love salmon" meal.
Salmon is my go-to for easy, healthy weeknight dinners and for nights when I want to impress dinner guests alike. Salmon is incredibly versatile, delicious, and waaayyy easier than most people think! Today, I have a whole line up of Healthy Salmon Recipes that can be prepared using spices, sauces, glazes, or any toppings you like. You can have The “I love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal
- It’s 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- It’s of For the meal:.
- Prepare of Green vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
This protein is a complete superstar! Why hello there, may I impress you with my fancy-looking Baked Salmon in Foil? Whether you need a fast, healthy dinner, a meal to wow the crowd, or a simple protein that you can enjoy tonight and eat leftover the next day, this is THE baked salmon recipe for you! If you've been intimidated by cooking fish in the past, I totally get it!
The “I love salmon” meal instructions
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
I spent years avoiding buying salmon because I thought. This is my kind of meal! Great use for roasted almonds too, I bet they add delicious depth of flavor. It always amazing me what my child will and won't eat. She adores salmon and would love to have it for dinner any night of the week.