Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets. Definitely a confidence building beginners dish for the up and coming cook! I swear, this recipe is easy and literally foolproof.
I swear, this recipe is easy and literally foolproof. Topped with an easy and flavorful quick hollandaise sauce, the salmon and veggies combo are sure to become a favorite family… Keeping it simple, Graham Campbell serves salmon with asparagus spears and crispy onion rings in this salmon with hollandaise recipe. Salmon is an oily fish, making it perfect for steam cooking – which allows you to heighten the delicate flavour of the fish without using excess oil or butter. You can have Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets
- It’s of ● For The Asparagus.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- You need 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- You need 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Salmon.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- It’s Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare Dash of Sea Salt.
- It’s Dash of Dried Chives.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
Put potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. What I like more about this recipe is that it includes my favorite veg, asparagus. Lightly coat the salmon with a drizzle of olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place the salmon skin side up in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
Remove baking sheet from the oven. Lay asparagus on the baking sheet, drizzle and toss in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Plate with a layer of asparagus placed underneath a fillet of salmon, and drizzle warm hollandaise over all. Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan over a high heat. Add the asparagus and vine tomatoes to the pan, then place in the oven.