Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice. In small bowl, combine syrup, soy sauce, and garlic. Place fillets skin down in pan Brush half of mixture over salmon. See great recipes for Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce too!
In a medium size bowl whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, teriyaki, lime juice, ginger, red pepper flakes and minced garlic. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside. In a bowl large enough to hold carrots, whisk the ginger, oil, maple syrup, and soy sauce to make the marinade. You can have Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of rice or couscous.
Combine soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, pepper, and salt in a shallow container with a tight-fitting lid. Place salmon, flesh-side down, in the container and seal. In a bowl, combine maple syrup and mustard. Remove the salmon pieces from the marinade and transfer on a baking pan lined with foil.
Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice instructions
- Line baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine syrup, soy sauce, and garlic..
- Place fillets skin down in pan.
- Brush half of mixture over salmon..
- Broil 6 in from heat for 7 min..
- Brush remaining mixture over salmon.
- Broil 6-8 min until fish flakes easy with fork..
- Meanwhile in saucepan, bring broth, mushrooms, and pepper to boil..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5-6 min or until mushrooms are tender..
- Stir in rice..
The best side dishes for salmon should be simple enough to make while the salmon cooks, and deliver plenty of flavor without outshining or overpowering the beautiful fish. We think basics like rice, vegetables, or salad work well with salmon. In this recipe, we're preparing an elegant glaze for our hearty salmon fillets with white miso paste, maple syrup and a touch of rice vinegar. This delicious balance of sweet and savory perfectly complements fresh udon noodles, kale and cremini mushrooms tossed in a light, citrusy ponzu sauce. Brush half of the maple mixture on the salmon.