Salmon and asparagus. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Season each salmon fillet and lay over the asparagus. Dab remaining butter mix over the asparagus.
Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges. First, coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Your Parmesan crusted Salmon and Asparagus is ready! You can cook Salmon and asparagus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon and asparagus
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets (6-8 oz).
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of asparagus stalks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lowfat mayonaise.
Lay the salmon fillets down the center of the baking sheet, leaving space between each fillet. Arrange the asparagus around the top and bottom of the baking sheet. Whisk together the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and onion powder. Drizzle over the salmon and asparagus.
Salmon and asparagus instructions
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend..
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces..
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil..
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets..
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done..
Sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. This simple lunch or dinner recipe packs a ton of flavor and health benefits as well. To say that this is my favorite oven-baked salmon recipe is true! Heat butter, oil, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small skillet over medium heat until the butter is melted. Drizzle the butter mixture over the salmon and asparagus.