Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick have Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. then how you to prepare it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two :
- Set of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- It’s of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- You need of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of shredded jack cheese.
- You need of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- It’s of lime juice.
- Prepare of garlic powder, onion powder.
- make ready of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- make ready of olive oil.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two step by step
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..