Salmon Baked in Foil. I marinated it overnight did not wrap in foil but covered the dish with foil. Baked Salmon in Foil – So Many Ways to Love Thee. I've cooked baked salmon in foil dozens of different ways.
Place back on the heat for a few seconds, removed and continue to. This baked salmon in foil is a fan-favorite for a reason! It comes together super quickly, and you'll love the bold Mediterranean flavors with garlic, fresh thyme, earthy paprika, and a buttery lemon sauce. You can cook Salmon Baked in Foil using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Baked in Foil
- You need 3 of cuts Fresh Salmon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of White wine (or sake).
- It’s 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 of Paprika peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper.
- You need 3 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 3 slice of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
The foil parcels make for easy clean-up, but they also lock in the moisture and flavor for tender, flaky salmon. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Salmon Baked in Foil instructions
- Season the fresh salmon well with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with white wine (or sake). Let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Prepare three 30cm sheets of aluminum foil, and spread vegetable oil (not listed) over the center of each. Divide the sliced onions into 3 equal portions, and place on top..
- Separate the shimeji mushrooms, thinly slice the shiitake mushrooms and bell pepper, and cut the cherry tomatoes in half..
- Place the salmon in top of the onions in the aluminum foil. Add the ingredients from step 3 on top, and add butter, salt, and pepper..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 480F/250C for 12 minutes, and they are done..
Using garlic butter and lemon to create the sauce adds an amazing depth of flavor. We'll show you how to make this baked salmon recipe easy for clean up by wrapping the fish fillets in foil packs and baking them in the oven! A dill sauce with sour cream, mayonnaise, and horseradish accompanies a salmon fillet baked in a sealed aluminum foil packet for a centerpiece entree for the dinner table. By Good EatNZ ADVERTISEMENT Pour over salmon then fold up foil around the salmon. Place a large piece of foil on a baking tray and brush with olive oil.