Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese. The creamy feta and spinach sauce is filling, low-carb, and perfect for a weeknight meal and elegant enough or a dinner party. It is baked in the muffin cups making it easy to hold and personalized party snack. Gordon's Quick & Simple Dinner Recipes.
Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. The salmon makes such a great addition to mac n cheese. You can have Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese
- It’s 2 cups of Spinach Creamy.
- You need 1 cup of Pasta macaroni like.
- Prepare 5 – 6 of Salmon pieces.
- Prepare 6 – 7 of Tomatoes cherry.
- It’s 2 tsps of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Basil dried.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs -large.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Salt pepper as needed.
- It’s 1 sprig of parsley Fresh.
I made a smaller batch (about half – kind of eyeballed quantities) and only used frozen peas as I had no other suitable veggies on hand. I omitted the vinegar used skim milk and added some parmesan to the macaroni mixture as well as using it in the topping. Add butter and squeeze lemon juice all over. One of the most commonly used ingredients out there, cheese is a family favorite for a reason!
Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese instructions
- Cook the salmon pieces till flaky and brown..
- Boil with enough salt, the kind of pasta preferable macaroni till al to dente. Mix the pasta with the creamy spinach (recipe in my index) till blended well and layer it on the base of the casserole dish which has been buttered..
- Roughly chop cherry tomatoes, broccoli boiled and any other vegetables you might desire to add..
- Spread over the pasta layer along with the shredded salmon,and add seasonings like basil, oregano and rosemary..
- Add the dash of ranch dressing over the mixture and then pour the egg milk mixture evenly. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and needed mozzarella..
- Graye or sprinkle Parmesan cheese and throw he bread crumbs generously..
- Bake covered with aluminum foil on 375 degrees for around 35 mins and then uncovered 5 mins with little more cheese added if needed at end..
- You can use other varieties like chicken, mushroom and bacon with onions..
- Serve hot with crunchy fried onions if u like with a cool soda!.
Check out these cheese recipes, including cheesecake, fondue, macaroni and cheese, cream cheese, grilled cheese, cheese balls, cheese soup and more. Since youngest son was coming for dinner, I decided to make dessert too. I made a Quick & Easy Peach Cobbler and served it with a scoop of low fat frozen vanilla yogurt. I snapped a few pics of our meal below as well as the recipes for Best Salmon Marinade Ever, Extra Cheesy Mac-n-Cheese and Stir Fried Spicy Green Beans. Browned hot Italian sausage, cheese ravioli, mushrooms, and spaghetti sauce are topped with mozzarella cheese and baked until bubbly.