Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket. Tender, flaky salmon is spiced simply but sublimely, then baked in the oven in foil. This lemon pepper salmon is exactly the kind of recipe you and I need more of in our lives. Here's what is so totally clever about this Lemon-Pepper Salmon recipe.
The meal is wonderfully simple and, with just a few ingredients, it is a treat in itself. Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt and pepper. Divide Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt evenly among tops of salmon fillets. You can cook Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket
- It’s 200 gr of Salmon Fillet.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 piece of Lemon.
- It’s sheet of Allumuniun Foil.
Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired. How to Make Baked Lemon Pepper Salmon. Prep the potatoes: Slice the potatoes in half and toss them with lemon pepper and olive oil. Prep the salmon: Mix the garlic, lemon pepper, lemon juice, and butter in a small bowl.
Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket step by step
- Line flat and drizzle the Alumunium Foil sheet with olive oil.
- Wash fish, pay dry with a paper towel. Place the fish in the foil sheet.
- Sprinkle the fish with Lemon Pepper powder and seal the foil like you make a pocket.
- Bake in oven on 240 degree celcius for about 15-20 mins..
- Serve with side a fresh salad and squize lemon on the top of the fish.
Once the potato timer is up, use a spatula to. Zest and juice a small lemon, and crush a couple of garlic cloves in a garlic press. Lemon pepper is such a classic seasoning that I am sure we all grew up on. This Lemon Pepper Baked Salmon Recipe is an easy and flavorful meal that's naturally low carb and keto friendly. The bright flavors of the lemon really make the baked salmon pop!