Roasted Salmon Fillet. Caught, Cleaned, Sealed, Frozen and Shipped to your door! Like you remember them Tenderness, Flavor & Quality. Order Your Salmon Fillets Online Today & Save!
Serve this dish with something cooling, like a cucumber salad, and some roasted potatoes or scalloped potatoes. For dessert, a fruit pie would be a wonderful choice. Combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets. You can have Roasted Salmon Fillet using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon Fillet
- You need of Salmon (2 pounds).
- You need of Lime juice Jalapeno Honey Garnish: , , minced (1 tbsp) (1 tbsp).
Oven Baked Salmon Fillets are perfect for a weeknight dinner as well as any special occasion. Only a few ingredients and little time are needed to make this salmon dinner! For a serving for two I used two portioned salmon fillets a combo of whole grain and dijon mustard (about a tablespoon or two of each) salt and pepper and panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs instead of the Italian-style for extra crunch. Best-selling cookbook author Mark Bittman says, "This basic recipe is easy and reliable, and the results taste great.
Roasted Salmon Fillet instructions
- Add all of marinate ingredients with the salmon in a ziplock bag and let it marinate for 1 hour..
- Next cut the salmon into 6 pieces then lined the parchment paper on the baking sheet and place the pieces of salmon on the pan..
- Add the lime juice, honey and the minced jalapeno on top of the salmon.
- Put the salmon in the oven for 10-15 mins..
- Then cover the salmon with aluminum foil for 5 mins..
- Take salmon out of the oven and serve to your guest with lime slices..
You can use any thick fillet or fish steak in place of salmon — swordfish and halibut are also good." This recipe is adapted from Bittman's "How to Cook Everything: The Basics." Red Pepper Baked Salmon and Pasta "We found this recipe so flavorful, easy, and healthy as written we knew it was a keeper right away!" – Keeli. How to Smoke Salmon, Step by Step. Season salmon fillets with a dry rub or brine, and then smoke them over your grill with these tips. To make this baked salmon recipe, you will need: Salmon: When it comes to purchasing salmon, I recommend looking for filets that are: Good-quality: It's important to me that any salmon I buy is wild-caught and sustainably harvested. I recommend looking for Pacific or Alaskan Salmon; there are many varieties.