Parmesan Garlic Salmon. In a small bowl, mix together oil, parsley, Parmesan, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Salmon that is baked in foil and brushed in a Parmesan Garlic Herb Marinade. It seals in the amazing flavor and cooks the salmon to tender and flaky perfection!
Our garlic parmesan salmon is way too easy to put together but the fun thing is that it can look pretty fancy schmancy if you jazz it up with a side of green salad or vegetables. Yeah, it's one of those quick and easy recipes that looks waaaaaay harder then it actually is to make but none of our. This garlic parmesan salmon recipe is outstanding and the perfect way to get a low carb dinner on the table for family dinner. You can cook Parmesan Garlic Salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Salmon
- You need 6 oz of Salmon potion of.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter Light.
- You need 1 Tbsp of parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 Clove of garlic , grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Black Pepper Ground ,.
- You need to taste of Salt ,.
Healthy Salmon Recipe with Garlic and Parmesan. Fresh salmon is so easy to prepare in the oven. Once you make it a few times, the possibilities are endless when it comes to the marinade for the baked salmon. Restaurant quality baked salmon right in the comfort of your own home!
Parmesan Garlic Salmon instructions
- Preheat Oven to 170C..
- Mix the butter, Parmesan cheese, grated garlic, lemon juice, pepper and salt in a bowl to make a paste..
- Cut a piece of foil large enough for the Salmon. Place the salmon on the foil paper..
- Spread the paste on top of the salmon..
- Cut another piece of foil paper large enough to cover the salmon and fold up the sides. Place it on a baking tray and bake for about 30min..
Garlic, salmon and parmesan and cheese… YES! First, coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Your Parmesan crusted Salmon and Asparagus is ready! Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon – quick and easy salmon with crunchy garlic butter Parmesan crust can be baked in your oven or air fryer. This salmon is flavorful, flaky, buttery and delicious!