Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone). Minestrone is a hearty Italian vegetable soup made with tomato-y broth and pasta or rice. I've been working hard on this recipe and I'm so excited to share it Warm up with this vegetarian minestrone soup! This classic minestrone soup recipe is healthy, easy to make, and tastes incredible.
You can add whatever vegetables, beans, and pasta you like. I included carrots, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, and. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! You can cook Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone)
- You need 5 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes (medium).
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (medium).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 of ✩Consomme stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ✩Herb salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ✩Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ✩Black pepper.
- You need 1 of ✩Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomato (diced).
This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan Here is a hearty base minestrone soup recipe, with plenty of white beans, zucchini, cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and onions. This minestrone soup recipe is special to me because it's one of the few dinners my entire family loves. And I can feel good about serving it because it's full of nutrition and low in fat. Homemade tomato soup has never been easier than in this simple recipe using staple pantry ingredients.
Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone) step by step
- Cut the vegetables into 1 cm dice. Slice the sausage to 5 mm..
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic. Add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes..
- Add water and ✩ ingredients and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add the canned tomato and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for another 20 minutes..
- When it's thickened, it's done.♪.
- If you have leftovers, reduce the soup and pour over scrambled eggs..
This easy and comforting tomato soup is so simple to prepare using staple pantry ingredients. I absolutely LOVE homemade tomato soup! This is by far the BEST Minestrone soup – a classic, hearty Italian soup with tomatoes, white beans, vegetables and pasta. This soup recipe is SO easy to make, you can make it on the stove, slow cooker or Instant Pot. It's just my preference, but I like to puree the.