Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Fold other half of circle over and seal parchment edge by making overlapping folds around the edge. Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
Stuff chopped basil leaves into the slits. Soak the salmon in olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, pressed garlic, black pepper, chili and salt to taste. Transfer the salmon to a greased tray and distribute the mushrooms and sliced tomatoes around it. You can cook Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon
- Prepare 1 of cut Raw salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of a–White wine or sake.
- You need 1 tsp of a–Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 slice of b–Sliced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of 5 cm rosemary stalks, 2 to 3 basil leaves b–Your choice of herbs (rosemary, basil, etc.).
- You need 1 of to bake together with salmon Your choice of mushrooms, bell peppers, etc..
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 large of enough to wrap the salmon Parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Sprinkle it with chopped fresh green onions, top it with the wine and some warm water and cover with foil.. This is one of our favorite ways to eat Salmon. The ingredients are so fresh and healthy. This is very easy to prepare and tastes unbelievable.
Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon step by step
- Season the salmon liberally with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a piece of aluminum foil or parchment paper on a bed of the "a" ingredients, then top with the "b" ingredients..
- Securely seal the aluminum foil or paper. I twisted the ends. Bake in an oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 430F/220C..
- When it's done baking, squeeze a lemon over the top and bon appetit! Use your choice of vegetables to bake together with the salmon such as bell peppers or mushrooms..
- Try it with some balsamic vinegar drizzled on top before serving..
Also makes a good company dish. The Best Italian Salmon Recipes on Yummly Place salmon in dish and mound rest of sauce over salmon. Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian-Style Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian-Style. Give everything a stir and put the salmon on top of the vegetables.