Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. after that how you to make ready that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette :
- You need of Eggs 4 *2 eggs per serving.
- You need 150-200 g of Beef Mince.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of Mushrooms of your choice *thinly sliced.
- Set of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder *optional, you can add grated Garlic.
- make ready of Pepper.
- make ready of Tomato Sauce (Ketchup).
Beef Mince & Mushroom Omelette instructions
- Heat 1 teaspoon Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Mince, Onion and Mushrooms (I used Shiitake) and season with Salt, Garlic Powder and Pepper. Transfer to a plate..
- You will cook two omelettes separately. Place 2 Eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk, season with 1 pinch of Salt. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a small frying pan or wok, cook the egg mixture to form a flat round omelette. Do not over cook..
- Place a half of the mince mixture on the omelette, fold both sides of the omelette to cover the mixture, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and flip it onto the plate. Alternatively you can just fold the omelette in half..
- Drizzle plenty of Tomato Sauce (Ketchup) on top and serve..