Crockpot Tortellini Soup. .in soup because this Crockpot Italian sausage soup, my lasagna soup, this Zuppa Toscana, and How to make slow cooker tortellini soup with sausage. Crumble the sausage and add it to a skillet. You guys, this is a soup that you absolutely have to try.
I know the beginning is upside down. I hope u enjoy this super easy super quick crockpot recipe!! Crockpot tortellini soup is a creamy bowl of comfort food that everyone will love. You can have Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 20 oz of Frozen Tortellini.
- You need 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 can of Seasoned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh Spinach.
Quick and easy to throw together with frozen pasta stuffed with cheese or meat! This Crockpot Tomato Tortellini Soup is as easy as throwing a few ingredients into your slow cooker and letting it cook all day. Plus, helllooo there's tortellini, so you know it's going to be a crowd favorite! The pinner said this was "the BEST crockpot meal I've tried yet." That was enough to perk my ears up!
Crockpot Tortellini Soup step by step
- 1.Take your cream cheese out of the fridge and let it sit while you brown the sausage..
- 2. Add the sausage and tortellini to your crockpot. Pour tomatoes, with liquid, and chicken broth over the top..
- 3. Add cream cheese in chunks and then your spinach..
- 4. Stir everything to get it all mixed up..
- 5. Cook on low for about 3.5 to 4 hours. Stir again before serving. Serve with Parmesan on top and enjoy!!.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream! It's still Soup Weather, and I'm loving it!! A crockpot lasagna soup made with cheese-filled tortellini. Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is the easiest chicken noodle soup you will ever make!