Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad. Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad.
Salmon Pasta Salad combines cooked salmon, pasta, peas, red bell pepper, and slivers of red onion in a flavorful, creamy dressing. We're sharing a really delicious Salmon Pasta Salad today – and it's made from the leftover salmon we had on hand after enjoying this recipe from earlier in the week. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! You can cook Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- You need 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. This delicious salmon pasta salad is everything you need this summer.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
Light, but filling at the same time, with fresh salad leaves and tomatoes, baked salmon and a healthy and tangy dill dressing. Whether you enjoy it at home or on your lunch break at work, or just have a quick dinner, this salad is be your new favourite recipe. Fresh vegetables, like cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and Romaine lettuce toss with sliced olives, feta cheese and quick homemade salad dressing makes for a delicious and healthy lunch. But add a juicy pan-seared salmon and you have a complete meal. This Greek Salmon Salad is healthy, delicious and satisfying.