Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini. Cheesy Yellow Squash and Zucchini Casserole. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make fried zucchini yellow squash quick easy and cheesy at your home. The ingredients or substance mixture for fried zucchini yellow squash quick easy and cheesy recipe that are useful to cook.
It's a tasty side dish the family will enjoy. A simple low carb dish that is easy to make and makes a great dinner dish with minimum fuss. You can bake this ahead then re-heat when you are ready to eat. You can have Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini
- Prepare 1/3 of of a large sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large yellow zucchini, 1/2 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tbs of canola oil.
- You need 1 (5 Oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped honey ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of American cheese or other cheese that melts well.
I find it hearty enough to eat by itself with a green side. Your family is going to love this scrumptious Cheesy Squash and Zucchini Casserole. You'll love this creamy vegetable casserole with a crunchy buttery topping. Similar to our cheesy zucchini casserole, but made with yellow squash, this recipe is a great addition to your holiday side dishes.
Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini step by step
- Add oil and onions to a hot frying pan. Sauté for two minutes. Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients except cheese. Simmer until zucchini becomes tender. Add cheese and melt in. Serve immediately.
Rest eggplant on newly cut side so. In this cheesy zucchini casserole, the zucchini are breaded and fried, spread with sour cream, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, then baked. Serve this alongside any simply prepared meat, poultry or fish.. Zucchini and yellow squash mixed with milk, cheese, and buttery crackers are baked until bubbly and golden in this summery gratin recipe. Cheesy Squash Casserole is the kind of side dish that will impress even the pickiest of eaters.