Easy Salmon Bake. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil.
She loved it, and is now more willing to try seafood. Season salmon with desired spice or sauces, then fold foil up around salmon to create a tent. Remove salmon from oven and turn broiler on HIGH. You can cook Easy Salmon Bake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Bake
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (wild caught).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
Lay salmon fillet skin-side down on a wide piece of aluminum foil. This easy oven baked salmon recipe is our favorite! This delicious salmon recipe is perfect for a fancy dinner or weeknight meal! If you're looking for an easy salmon recipe that your whole family will love, look no further.
Easy Salmon Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- If frozen, thaw out the salmon fillet by placing it in the refrigerator the day before. Or, use the defrost option on the microwave, which takes about 15 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard, and garlic with a basting brush..
- On a greased cookie sheet, place the thawed out or fresh salmon..
- Spread the bowl mixture onto the salmon using the basting brush..
- Place salmon in oven for 30 minutes or until the fillet reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. That is if you want the salmon well done..
The cooking time will vary based on the thickness of your salmon. Salmon is baked with a sweet coconut sauce. This salmon is my husband's favorite. Don't let the total time fool you — very easy to make. This recipe is great served with mashed potatoes.