Roasted Salmon Courgette & Tomatoes Avocado & Dill purée Low Carb (Keto Friendly). Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, lemon juice, Dijon, garlic, dill, oregano, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Combine the olive oil, garlic, dill, finely chopped shallot, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and smoked paprika in a small bowl or jar.
Slice the garlic finely and toss in a bowl with the courgettes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a baking tray, scatter over the cherry tomatoes and place the salmon fillets on top of the. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and garnish with more parsley. You can cook Roasted Salmon Courgette & Tomatoes Avocado & Dill purée Low Carb (Keto Friendly) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon Courgette & Tomatoes Avocado & Dill purée Low Carb (Keto Friendly)
- It’s of Fillets of Salmon.
- You need Pinch of chilli flakes.
- It’s of S&P.
- Prepare 2 of courgettes diced.
- It’s Handful of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need of Lemon Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 tsp of dried Dill.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lime.
- Prepare of S&P.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Push zucchini noodles on the side and add salmon fillets back to the pan. Measure the ingredients into a jug or screwtopped jar, season to taste, then whisk or shake to mix. Now mix the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and garlic in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the salmon fillet on the other side of the tomatoes.
Roasted Salmon Courgette & Tomatoes Avocado & Dill purée Low Carb (Keto Friendly) step by step
- Season Salmon & place in a dish with the courgettes & tomatoes. Roast in the oven for 25mins.
- Place Avocado & other ingredients in.
- Blender & blend till smooth & creamy..
- Serve with rocket..
Add zucchini and onion over salmon. Top with herbs and extra virgin olive oil. Tumble the onions, peppers, courgette, garlic and medium tomatoes into a shallow roasting tray. Add the vine tomatoes to the tray and lay the salmon fillets on top. Salmon and Zucchini Baked in Parchment Salmon and Zucchini Baked in Parchment.