Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta. To be on the safe side, once you drain the water from the pasta, leave the pasta aside for about one minute, then add the egg mixture and reserved water. Quick, easy and totally delicious – this pasta with salmon, lemon and chives is a true weeknight winner filled with summery flavors.. Also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a collection.
This Easy and Creamy Salmon Pasta features quickly seared salmon tossed in a creamy smoky sauce along with your favorite pasta. This hearty and satisfying dish is loaded with flavor and comes together in no time. If you love pasta featuring seafood, make sure to check out my Pasta With Frozen Mussels, Salmon And Asparagus Pasta and Fresh Mussels Pasta In A White Wine Sauce. You can cook Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta
- It’s 2 of fillets of salmon.
- Prepare Half of pack of feta.
- It’s 200 g of Creme fraiche.
- It’s Half of broccoli.
- Prepare 200 g of frozen peas.
- You need 360 g of pasta.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need of Flaked almonds.
It should be al dente (cooked through, but still firm). How to make healthy salmon spinach pasta: step-by-step. The only ingredient that actually requires cooking in this salmon pasta with spinach recipe is the pasta. Once the pasta has cooked make a quick sauce.
Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta instructions
- Get all of your ingredients ready as well as a sauce pan and deep pan – this one is going to be quick!.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes (check time on pack instructions).
- Meanwhile, finely chop onion and garlic. Fry in butter or oil for 3 minutes..
- Add broccoli to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Skin salmon and chop into chunks..
- Mix in creme fraische, crumbled stock cube, salmon and peas. Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes (when salmon and broccoli is cooked) add pasta and flaked almonds and feta. Mix well and heat through for a couple of minutes..
- Serve with a wedge of lemon!.
Aside from pizza and spaghetti, I'd say that this particular grilled salmon recipe is one of the meals that I prepare most frequently for my family. Cook the pasta: Follow packet instructions to cook the linguine. Make the sauce: Heat the oil and fry the garlic and chilli then add the tomatoes, vinegar and sugar. Finish the pasta: Remove the sauce from heat. Stir; add salt, pepper, followed by mascarpone cheese.