Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cilantro. Serve the salmon on the bed of sticky rice and ladle with the heated marinade. This Baked Salmon and Broccoli is the perfect easy and healthy weeknight dinner that the whole family will enjoy!
Squeeze in the juice from the remaining lime half, season to taste and stir. Divide the rice and salmon between your plates, spooning over any extra glaze from the pan. Drain and add the quick pickle, then serve scattered with the toasted sesame seeds and remaining spring onion. You can cook Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 3 piece of salmon, fresh.
- You need 300 grams of rice, sticky.
- It’s 1 of water, luke warm.
- Prepare 1 box of coriander.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
Move to one side of pan. I cooked the rice in my rice cooker, threw some frozen broccoli on top of the cooked rice to thaw, cooked the salmon according to instructions, and savored every amazing bite. I finished it off today cold, right out of the fridge. Push the broccoli to the sides of the roasting tin, put the salmon pieces in the middle of the tin, then drizzle with any marinade left in the bowl.
Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190°F.
- Put the rice into a strainer and wash the rice in water for several minutes. Put into a rice steamer with 3 cups of water and leave to cook for about 1 hour..
- Place the salmon into a large baking tray and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper over it the salmon pieces and leave in the refrigerator..
- Take the heads fl off from the bush of broccoli and place into another baking tray..
- Put both the broccoli and the salmon into the heated oven and leave for about 20-30 minutes depending on how you like the salmon to be cooked.
- Take the rice out of the steamer after 1 hour and serve onto 3 plates with the bro collision and the salmon..
- Put the coriander over the salmon pieces and serve on the table with the teriyaki sauce for the rice a d enjoy!.
Our easy, crowd-pleasing recipe for fried rice is the perfect partner for oven-roasted salmon fillets, simply topped with a sweet chili-soy sauce for a bright boost of flavor. It's also served with tender roasted broccoli, which gets a vibrant lift from a topping of citrusy ponzu sauce. Once you try this simple baked salmon and broccoli you'll be hooked! You get perfectly golden, Parmesan and breadcrumb crusted salmon with a hint of lemon and herb flavor paired with the deliciousness of crisp tender roasted broccoli. I do love healthy dinners, and salmon and broccoli is as healthy as it gets.