Vegan Dinosaur Soup. This recipe features one of the healthiest greens around, Dinosaur Kale. This soup is wonderful anytime of year as it is both rich and light with just a kick of heat. SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the Stream Tracks and Playlists from Vegan Dinosaur on your desktop or mobile device.
All these vegan soup recipes are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are great for healing the gut. Vegan chicken noodle soup, a plant-based version of this comforting dish. It's healthy, nutritious vegan chicken noodle soup ingredients. You can cook Vegan Dinosaur Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Dinosaur Soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of dinosaur kale.
- It’s 1 bunch of collard greens.
- It’s 4 of large burdock root.
- It’s 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of parsley root, sliced.
- It’s 1 of clump of enoki mushroom.
- You need 1 of large leak, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of whole peppercorn.
- Prepare 70 gr of fresh ginger root.
- Prepare 70 gr of fresh turmeric.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tb of soy sauce.
- It’s 10 of fresh spring onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley leaves, chopped.
A healthy & cruelty-free approach to Australian Cafe culture in the laidback tropical city of Davao. This thick luscious meal is more a lasagna casserole than soupy soup. Jump to recipe print recipe rate recipe. And this vegan tomato basil soup was just perfect.
Vegan Dinosaur Soup instructions
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
It's super easy to make, incredibly creamy, and so comforting! It gets its creamy texture from cashews and nutritional yeast. Vegan Minestrone Soup is brimming with garden vegetables, beans, spices and pasta for a deliciously healthy and comforting meal! It's simple, easy to make and a recipe keeper for sure! A Japanese vegetarian and vegan udon noodle soup recipe inspired by the flavors of Asia.