Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon. In a small jug, combine lemon juice, melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, and mix to combine. Place the broccolini and salmon on a baking tray and pour over the dressing. Servings Easy Garlic Herb Baked Salmon.
Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, garlic and chopped dill. Arrange lemon slices on top of fillet and place a sprig of dill on top of each lemon slice. Cover salmon with second piece of foil and pinch together foil to tightly seal. You can have Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon
- You need 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- You need 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Ingredients For Garlic Butter Baked Salmon: Salmon: Yup, you kinda need salmon for this recipe. I usually get it from the fish monger at the grocery store and buy it with the skin on. Butter: I use unsalted because I like to be able to control the salt of my recipes. Honey: Adds a nice sweetness to the sauce Garlic: You can never go wrong with too much garlic.
Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.
Crunchy garlic lemon pepper baked salmon is the perfect easily-cleanup weeknight dinner! We're combining panko with parmesan, lemon pepper seasoning, and tons of garlic to make an oven baked salmon that's got the most addicting, crispy, crunchy crust! This Garlic Butter Baked Salmon recipe makes tender, flaky salmon brushed with an incredible garlic butter sauce! Baked on a sheet pan with your favorite veggies, this easy salmon recipe takes just a few minutes of prep and makes a perfect weeknight dinner idea. For serving, consider placing the baked salmon fillets on a bed of sautéed spinach or kale.