Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1. Mini M&M's are great on caramel rice cakes. Related: Ora Organic Protein Powder Review. Dairy Rice Cake Toppings All you need is some Sprouts Brand organic rice cakes on hand and a handful of exciting and delicious real food toppings.
Put the rice cake in the oven until the cheese is melted. Many fitness enthusiasts such as bodybuilders like rice cakes because they are low in calorie but have just the right amount of carbs to fuel a workout, without going over on their macro nutrients. While rice cakes come in a variety of flavors, I prefer to add my own toppings to brown or white rice cakes that are a bit heartier. You can have Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1
- It’s of Sunrice thick rice cake, cottage cheese, smoked salmon thinly sliced, cucumber sliced, roasted red capsicum, avocado sliced, black pepper, lime juice, baking tray, baking paper.
These are my five favorite healthy rice cake toppings for snacks and small meals – with a list of a few more ideas at the bottom. Rice cakes are low cost, low calorie, and largely low flavor. Dress them up with responsible-sized helpings of these delicious toppings. If you think bland and blah when you hear "rice cakes," it's time to rethink the rice cake.
Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 instructions
- For roasted Red capsicum: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place the oven rack on the top most position. Cut the Capsicum lengthwise into four pieces, remove the stem, seeds and membranes..
- Place the Capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Place the Capsicum with cut side facing down. Roast the Capsicum for 15-20 minutes or until the skins becomes dark. Once the skin is a bit blackened remove the Capsicum from the oven. Let the Capsicum cool completely. Remove the skin. Season with black pepper. I make extra roasted capsicum and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. They’ll keep upto a week..
- Cut the avocado in half. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocado lengthwise until you feel the knife hit the pit. Remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and slice. Add a few drops of fresh lime juice to the Avocado and season with salt. If you prefer you can also mash the Avocado..
- Spread 1 tbs of cottage cheese over each rice cake..
- Top the rice cake with slice of roasted capsicum, a slice of avocado, slices of cucumber, and smoked salmon. Season with black pepper..
Strawberries, Cream Cheese and Arugula : Spread on a thin layer of cream cheese and top with fresh strawberries and arugula. Rice cakes are essentially rice and air and thus don't boast an impressive nutrient profile. CORN THINS™ has a range of delicious flavours to choose from. Unlike rice cakes, which need toppings to mask a tasteless base, CORN THINS™ popped corn cakes, being made from corn, have a naturally delicious popcorn flavour, so can be enjoyed on their own. But feel free to use your favourite toppings for a personalized scrumptious snack or meal.