Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw). Add squash, coconut milk, and green beans to skillet. Stir in shrimp and tofu, then season to taste with salt, pepper, and sugar. The vegetarian stew recipe: In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and water, and place over high heat.
Quickly add your vegetable broth and coconut milk. Toss in the chickpeas along with red peppers flakes. I then add lime juice, cilantro and spinach. You can have Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw)
- You need 100 g of Butternut or Kabocha Squash peeled and cubed (about 1 inch).
- Prepare 100 g of Yard Long Beans cut in 2-inch lengths.
- You need 250 g of Pork cubed.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion minced.
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz) of Coconut Milk or 1 sachet dissolved in 250ml water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need Half of a cup or at least 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant quartered/cut into 1-inch cubes.
Peel, deseed and dice the butternut squash, and peel and finely chop the onion and carrot. This red curry lentil stew is where it's at. Red curry, lentils, butternut squash, kale and lots of creamy coconut milk. It kind of has it all.
Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw) instructions
- Heat oil in pan and cook cubed pork for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Add garlic and onions to the pan and cook until garlic is lightly toasted and onions are translucent. Set aside..
- Using the same pan cook squash for about 10 minutes (add about 3 tablespoons of water) or until soft and tender. Add cooked pork, garlic, and onions. Add fish sauce..
- Add eggplant and coconunt milk. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until cooked. On the last 3-5 minutes of cooking time, add long beans. Season with salt and pepper..
All of the fall ingredients, a ton of flavor wrapped into a totally hearty, savory stew. It is naturally gluten-free, and vegan (as per usual). An easy recipe for Butternut Squash Soup with coconut milk, and Thai curry flavors prepared in Instant Pot for a speedy fix for chili night dinner. Butternut squash and coconut milk combine with the lentils to make a hearty vegetarian dish. Serve with brown rice or naan bread.