Zucchini Bread Bars, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Zucchini Bread Bars you in right place.
You can cook Zucchini Bread Bars using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread Bars :
- Prepare 2 cup of pealed, shredded zucchini –
- Prepare 3 of each eggs –
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar –
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar –
- It’s 1/8 cup of sugar –
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar –
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar –
- Prepare 1/8 cup of brown sugar –
- Prepare 1 cup of oil –
- Prepare 2 cup of flour –
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder –
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda –
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon –
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract –
- You need 1 tsp of salt –
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger –
Zucchini Bread Bars step by step
- Place shredded zucchini in bowl and place a bowl on the zucchini then weigh down the bowl.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, oil in a big bowl.
- Add salt, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Separate bowl mix sugar and flour.
- Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture while mixing.
- Mix well. Scrape sides of bowl. Mix well.
- Using a clean and thin cloth, strain zucchini from excess water.
- Fold zucchini in batter. Fold well to ensure it is throughout the batter.
- Grease and lightly flour a baking pan.
- Fold bread into pan and spread it even.
- Bake 350*F 40-60 minutes til golden brown and a knife coming out clean when pierced.
- Cool. Cut. Serve.
- Optional: fold in 1 cup of nuts your choice after folding in zucchini.