Yellow Squash and Cabbage. In large skillet heat olive oil,add onions,bell pepper and garlic,saute until they are soft. Add the shredded winter squash and the garlic and a generous pinch of salt. In a large pot place zucchini, yellow squash, cabbage and onion.
The vegetables need no oil or water as they will naturally release a lot of moisture. Curried Squash, Garbanzo Bean, and Potato Stew Curry powder and crushed red pepper add a dose of spice to this thick garbanzo bean, potato, cauliflower, and squash stew. Combine the vegetables in the buttered baking dish. You can have Yellow Squash and Cabbage using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash and Cabbage
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of yellow squash, chopped (5-6 small).
- It’s 1.5 lbs of green cabbage, chopped (1 small head).
- You need 1 of med. onion, chopped.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
- You need 4 T of butter.
- You need 1-2 tsp of sea salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder, to taste.
- It’s 1 T of sugar or 2 packets sweetener.
Combine the cornbread with the cheese in a medium mixing bowl and sprinkle over the casserole. The Nutritional Makeup of Yellow Squash. Add the butternut squash, tomatoes, and broth and bring to a low boil. Place in non-reactive container (glass, stainless, ceramic) Sprinkle with salt.
Yellow Squash and Cabbage step by step
- Spray large pot with cooking spray. Add squash and saute..
- Add onion and cook until tender..
- Add cabbage and cover, stirring occasionally..
- Add butter, salt, garlic and sweetener. Mix well and serve..
I decided to combine the two with my all time favorite "BACON". The combination of the three with the sweet garlic vinaigrette made this one great side dish. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients, until smooth. Pour the dressing over the veggies, and stir to combine. Cover and place in the fridge, to allow the flavors to marry, for at least an hour.