Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash. Set the acorn squash halves cut-side down and sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Meanwhile, pour Knorr Selects into a medium saucepan. Add water, milk, and butter to the saucepan.
I spent my entire weekend in the kitchen. Chop sweet potatoes, squash, onion, and apple into bite-sized pieces and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and top with salt, pepper, and rosemary. You can have Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash
- Prepare 2 of xlarge sweet potatoes largely cubed.
- Prepare 1 of x large butternut squash largely cubed.
- You need 1 of x large acorn squash largely cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion largely cubed.
- Prepare of Olive oil for roasting.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
Place sweet potatoes and acorn squash on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Whisk together olive oil, hot sauce, maple syrup, honey, vinegar, and garlic. Place sweet potatoes and squash in prepared pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; toss to coat mixture well.
Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 and cut all veggies to a large cub shape.
- Coat in olive oil and season.
- Bake it an hour and flip halfway through or until brown and crispy edges..
Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon Pecan Crunch This cinnamon infused sweet potato recipe with a pecan-pie-inspired topping highlights all the wonderful flavors of the holiday season! Cheesy Zucchini Gratin a great side dish for all of those upcoming holiday and potluck parties! Toss baked cubes of acorn squash into salads for a boost of color. Use puréed acorn squash in place of sweet potato or pumpkin for baking pies, breads, and muffins. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and sage and distribute on a roasting pan.