Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Sopas is a soup dish,usually use macaroni elbow,chicken and various vegetables. I really enjoy during cold weather. My own Version of Macaroni Soup- wala kasing available na cabbage so Malunggay ang ginamit ko kc ang dami naming tanim sa palikid. At in terms of NUTRITION. #ksavlogs #ofwvlogs #chicken.
Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup is a delicious creamy soup that is usually served during breakfast snacks. There are many variations in the recipe, different from every region in the Philippines but it usually contains chicken cut into cubes or chicken strips with chicken broth, onions, vegetables. This is a creamy and flavorful Asian soup loaded with chicken, pasta and vegetables. You can easy and quick concoct Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Next how you to achieve that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) :
- Set of Breast chicken.
- make ready of Cauliflower.
- make ready of Brocolli.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- make ready of Yellow pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Dill.
- It’s of Macarona.
- Prepare of Mozerolla cheese.
- It’s of Spices:.
- You need of Curry powder.
- make ready of Chicken masala.
- It’s of Paprika powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
There are so many versions of chicken macaroni soup but add some patis (fish sauce) and you truly As I think of my fellow Filipinos who are suffering right now because of the damages wrought by Typhoon Haiyan. A filipino soup favorite made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. This is perfect anytime you feel like having soup. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside.
Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) preparation of
- Boil the macaroni until cook then put in stainer and set aside. Cut and prepare all tge vegetables. And cut the chicken cube..
- In cooking pot,put oil then add onion let it fry then add chicken, cook for a munite then add spices. Put water (it up to you if you want dry or juicy,you just estimste the water.) Keep for 5 munites then add all veges..
- Add macarona you boiled,cheese and stir. Keep until veges finish cook. If you want veges half cook just keep for 3-5 minutes in fire but if you want the veges well done keep more minutws in fire..
- Enjoy this food. I know you will like this if you try my own recipe.. Thank you..😘😘😘.
- Remember: Use mozerolla cheese that will moist or that one for pasta. Because i'd tried 1 kind of mozerolla for pizza its not good, will not mix in my sauce..
In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is. Macaroni is a timeless, ageless treat that delights everybody! Here it comes to your table in a truly luscious form, loaded with cream, cheese and crunchy veggies. Chilli flakes and tomato ketchup add streaks of peppy flavour to this sensational creation.