Stuffed peppers. Place the rice and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the beef until evenly browned. Add the garlic and zucchini and cook for another minute.
Cook rice according to package instructions. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. You can have Stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers
- Prepare 4 of red, yellow or orange peppers.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cooking fat.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of kale leaves, stems removed.
- You need 450 of minced beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumim.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 150 g of peeled winter squash (butternut, acorn..).
In a large skillet over medium heat, add the. Stuffed peppers are easy to make and are a healthy dinner option. These are made with onion, garlic, sausage, tomatoes, couscous, bell peppers, and cheese. Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
Stuffed peppers instructions
- Open the peppers, take out seeds and put them in the oven gas mark 7 for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare garlic, onion and squash. Start by frying garlic and onion….
- …adding kale, letting it down. Add the mince beef and stir fry. Add squash and cook it for about 4-5 mins..
- Add tomato purée to hold the mixture together..
- Stuff the peppers with the mince mixture and return into oven for another 12 minutes. Serve with potatoes or have it on it’s own..
Place cut side up in a pyrex or other oven-proof casserole. Gently stuff the peppers with the ground beef rice mixture. Drizzle olive oil over the stuffed peppers, along the outside of the peppers, and into the pan. Rub the oil over the outside of the peppers; it will help with. The cheese sauce sets these stuffed peppers apart from any others I've tried. —Lisa Easley, Longview, Texas.